Beware of job scams
Thursday, 21 July 2022
If you are asked to fill an application form or receive a letter saying that you have been recruited to work for us but have to pay to attend a job seminar first, it is a scam!
WE WILL NEVER:
- Ask you to pay for an interview, learnership, training or to attend a job seminar.
- Offer you a job without interviewing you at the mine.
- Ask for your banking details before you’ve accepted a formal job offer.
- Advertise a job without a clear description of what it involves.
- Advertise multiple jobs in one ad.
- Ask you to email us at a Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail or another free email address.
A recruiter who does any of the above is trying to scam you! Read more
Back to previous page